So until this week, Cadence hasn't said much. Her first word was ball when she was about 18 months old, and then car and kitty. And that's about all she said for a loooong time. Over the last month, she's added daddy, num-num, no, meow, and a weird dog growl/bark. She'd occasionally say bye, and nite-nite.
But now she says all of those things regularly, PLUS hello (into a phone), guy, eat, Yi, duck (guck, that's my favorite), flag, and EW! Hooray for Cadence!
![]() |
| Bonus picture! She's trying to play the Wii with Daddy! :) |

3 comments:
She is beautiful! How old is she now?
She is so cute! And I can't believe she is right around the corner from her 2nd birthday. Wasn't it just yesterday I was visiting you in the hospital. I think you will always worry with each child that comes along. I worry just as much with my second as I do with my first. I also have to remind myself that every child progresses developmentally at different rates.
I think I am in the background, well at least my foot is. :P
Post a Comment