Dec 6, 2010

I Heart Faces - Self Portrait Challenge

I'm posting this picture again for the I Heart Faces photo challenge, self portrait.









19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your Christmas card. So creative Rachel! Adorable1

Elyssa said...

This is awesome! Love it :)

Tracy P. said...

Love that you used it for your card! It's so gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Oooo, that's way cute! My family wouldn't fit on a christmas ball. ;) Does your IdahoCheneys mean you are in Idaho? So am I, way up in the skinny part.

April Belle Photography said...

very cool and festive!

Crystal Rae said...

Very cool. and extremely creative. :)

Sojourning Sadlers said...

really cool -I wanna do this too! Great for family Christmas card!!! Adorable

Mommy to Tyler & Kendall said...

What a great idea for a christmas card! Super cute!

Leslie Taylor said...

This is super-duper cute!!! Love It!!

Ashley Sisk said...

How cute - that is so much fun!

CJ said...

Aw how creative! And cute :)

Unknown said...

This is great, so creative!

Anonymous said...

Again--- super creative and FUN!! Great idea.

ARK said...

Awesome capture :) You and hubby look so full of joy! Baby's looking all cute and stuff :) :)

David + Kim said...

fun picture!

Sarah Jones said...

Totally fun shot!

Marina said...

I came over from IHeartFaces to let you know how much I liked your picture. So fun and creative! :)

Cherie said...

Too cute!

Gabby Malcuit said...

Saw your photo on I Heart Faces. It's neat! I also wanted to stop by and say I love the name Cadence. It's our daughter's name, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...