Top 10 Tuesday - Fall
- Nice cool weather. It's my favorite time to be outside. I'm neither sweating nor freezing.
- Warm sweaters. I love sweaters!
- Pretty Fall leaves. I remember when I was a kid, my parents used to take us on a ride through Provo Canyon to look at the leaves. It's a great memory.
- Halloween. I'm not sure why Halloween is my favorite holiday. There aren't any presents. It's not about being together as a family, but there is something fun about dressing up and cute scary things.
- My birthday. I'm lucky my birthday is in the fall... or maybe Fall is my favorite season because of my birthday. Either way, I love having my birthday in October.
- School starting. I'm not going to school right now and I don't like going to school (too much studying), but it's always exciting to meet new teachers and buy new supplies.
- Hot Cocoa. I love hot chocolate and it's cool enough in Fall that I can get away with drinking it without looking weird.
- Long pants. I prefer to wear long pants and -- similar to number seven -- it's cool enough in Fall that I can get away with it without looking weird, like I do in the summer.
- Wrapping up in blankets. I feel all nice and cozy wrapping up in a blanket and watching TV. Can't do that in warm weather.
- Cadence's birthday. New to my top ten list, Cadence's birthday marks the beginning of Fall. Now Fall has even more special meaning to me!!!!
2 comments:
Yay! I love fall, too! You're right--having Cadence's bday in the fall is just another big plus!!
Me, too, to all of it!
I just got out all of our sofa blankets today. My boys were so excited! I think they love fall, too.
Post a Comment