I've been working on one off and on for the last 7 months or so. It's called "Old World Map," by Janlyn. It's on sale right now for $23.39, originally $41.99.
It 's quite large and detailed so I burn out pretty quickly. I get really into it for a week, and then have to take a month or so to recoup. Here's a picture of it.
It's so big I literally had to stand that far back from the computer so I could get my face in with it and not be all scrunched down and hunch-backed looking.
And yes, my computer is in the kitchen, on the kitchen table.
And yes, my kitchen/dinning area is tiny and I'm practically leaning against the refrigerator door. It's not quite as bad as it probably looks...
But who knows when the end will be!

2 comments:
Wow, that is much more than I have ever done! I'm impressed at your desire!
Great job! I am actually pretty good at cross stitch but have yet to finish a Thomas Kincade for my mom that I started about 8 years ago. I just got to the finishing sky stuff and got burnt out I think.
By the way, my phone is 284-7978. We changed to just a cell phone so the directory is so out of date.
Post a Comment